I love books, movies, and TV shows. I'm caught up on more British shows than I ever thought I would be, but absolutely no complaint there.
I love trying out new books, movies, and shows, so if you have a suggestion, drop one in my ask! :D
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
Oh my god if you’re going to judge someone’s cosplay you better learn your fucking shit because this is Duela Dent you goddamn assholes.
Perpetually laughing over the fact that “real gamer/comic book nerd” males keep insulting women for cosplaying things they’ve never even heard of
who’s the “fake geek” now, fuckers?
Perfect for murdering people.
I’m so glad we are all on the same page.
Here’s some tips, of course nothing professional, but things I’ve learned myself.
Hope it helps some of you guys. ovo
OKAY SO ALMOST 2 MONTHS AGO OUR ENGLISH TEACHER FORCED US TO ENTER A POETRY CONTEST AND I WAS ABOUT TO ENTER A POEM WHEN IT TRIED TO FORCE ME TO GIVE IT A TITLE SO IN A FIT OF RAGE I WROTE A NEW POEM COMPLAINING ABOUT THE TITLE REQUIREMENT
AND TODAY I WENT TO CHECK MY EMAIL AND I??????
YOU ARE LITERALLY PUBLISHING AN INSULT TO YOUR OWN RULES BUT OKAY I GUESS IF GETTING TALKED DOWN TO TURNS YOU ON SOMEHOW AND I GET PUBLISHED I’VE GOT NO COMPLAINTS HERE?
Men of Tumblr, I’m counting on you to make this one good.
I got stuck
Please, nothing to it.
Yes it got better finally
Let’s try this….
I feel dumb
so far so good…
And done! you know I thought there would be some kind of white girl change but this is very uneventful… I fell funny..
What…. is that jewelry??? AND A HEADBAND???
GUYS IT’S A TRAP
IT THE CUPCAKE GUY. THANK YOU CUPCAKE GUY
A grammatical correct sentence in English.
How to Spot A Supernatural Fan in a Crowd
- Set ringtone to “Carry on My Wayward Son”
- Get a phone call
- Count the number of people who cringe or start crying.
How to Spot a Sherlock Fan in a Crowd
- Set ringtone to Stayin’ Alive
- Get a phone call
- Count the heads that swivel instantly with eager looks of hope on their faces
How to Spot a Doctor Who Fan in a Crowd
- Set ringtone to TARDIS noise
- Get a phone call
- Count the number of people who randomly flip out
I soo want to do this.
I think regardless of style or personality, your character should run properly. Awkward run ruins everything.
Don’t believe me? Try running the wrong way, see how far that gets you.
For clarity’s sake: the difference between right and wrong here is the arms. Your arms travel opposite your legs.
VERY good reference because these are mistakes i tend to still make at times
|Song: THE speech (full version)|
|Artist: the rings of akhaten|
|Played: 15,839 times.|
download link [x]
This is beautiful.
- First was a stoner, hence the forgetfulness and the mood swings.
- Two was into psychedelics. Lots of acid and mushrooms, leading to happy confusion.
- Three was mostly a drinking man. Scotch, and the occasional hit of amphetamines when he wanted to rev things up a bit.
- Four took as much of anything as he could get his hands on. Booze, shrooms, meth, peyote, pills, etc. That’s why he’s always grinning that way.
- Which is why Five started off pretty straight-edge. The Zero Room cleaned him up nicely. He had maybe the odd whiskey and ginger beer, until Adric died and the universe became too hard for him and he hit the hard drugs, which, as we all know, ended in the cocaine-fuelled drug deal gone wrong, every one dies end of Caves of Androzani.
- Six spooned coke up his nose like it was going out of fashion. His seeming arrogance and bluster comes from this, as does his awful taste in loud clothing.
- Seven took a LOT of mescaline, leading him to see patterns in the universe and a special connection to all things.
- Eight was mostly stoned and on pills, its why he’s so happy and bouncy and forgetful.
- Until the Time War.
- Nine was a smackhead. Taking opiates (As lots of old soldiers have always done) to forget and try and cope with what he did. Sometimes he smoked meth and got REALLY intense.
- Ten cleaned up, then discovered ecstasy and weed. The Time Lord Victorious is Ten having an ecstasy hangover.
- Eleven has gone back to the psychedelics. He’s taking a lot of acid and just going with the groove, but he’s having the occasional bad trip these days.
Fifty years of drug shit goin’ down, all across Time and Space. And they says its a kids show.
And yet he sees fit to criticize me for this body’s drug habits.
Really, Doctor. I never so much as touched a drop of alcohol until my seventh regeneration, and only my last one ever smoked.
…This makes way too much sense
HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE YOU TO WATCH DOCTOR WHO?
FIRST DOCTOR: 54 h 24m 36s
SECOND DOCTOR: 47h 19m 12s
THIRD DOCTOR: 51h 53m 8s
FOURTH DOCTOR: 69h 6m 4s
FIFTH DOCTOR: 30h 3s
SIXTH DOCTOR: 17h 18m 4s
SEVENTH DOCTOR: 17h 5m 31s
EIGHTH DOCTOR: 1h 24m 34s
NINTH DOCTOR: 9h 30m 38s
TENTH DOCTOR: 38h 11m 18s
ELEVENTH DOCTOR (UP TO THE SNOWMAN) 26h 40m 46s
GRAND TOTAL: 362 h 53m 54s
that’s 21,773.9 minutes of Doctor who or 1,306,434 seconds if you prefer.
15 days straight.